FASTFIX - Cohesive Unitizing System.
- FAST FIX cohesive begins working immediately as containers are stacked on the pallet, forming a tight, and no slip bond that prevents the load from shifting during warehouse handling or distribution.
- FAST FIX cohesive is clear colorless liquid and nontoxic. FAST FIX cohesive is waterbased and nonflammable.
- FAST FIX cohesive doesn't deface containers. When de-palletized, the containers separate easily without fiber tear or sticky residue.
- FAST FIX cohesive is ideal for use on corrugated cases and multiwall bags, inclding recycled materials. It dose not affect the recyclability of corrugated or kraft paper.
- FAST FIX cohesive provides packagers with a more stable and less expensive method of unitizing than stretch wrap without the mess and adverse effect of cold glues or hot melt adhesives.
- Automatic application System Application Speed;
- 80 cases per minute
- Control System;
- high speed CPU mounted fully automatic system (with electrical flow control, consistent application amount control and fluid level control)
- For kraft paper bags and carton boxes